Finding the perfect Mother’s Card for Mom is often quite difficult. They may be old fashioned, don’t convey the right message, aren’t relevant, or just too expensive. Making your own Mothers Day card has many benefits. Not only will it be fun and give you a sense of accomplishment, but it will be personalised and Mom will really appreciate the extra effort you went to for her. Continue reading
DIY Flowers & Crafts
- Buying Valentine’s Day Flowers and Avoiding Disappointment
- What to Buy for Valentine’s Day 2017
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas & Tips for Ordering Online
- The Sunflower Fund: Ambassadors of Hope
- Choosing the Right Colour Flowers for Your Wedding
- The Ultimate Wedding Flower Guide
- 7 Interesting Facts About Father's Day [Infographic]
- Flowers for Africa is Rebranding: The Full Story
- Is It Safe to Order Flowers Online?
- DIY Mother's Day Card Tutorial
Create your own unique custom flower arrangement by choosing from a range of flowers and colours.
Create your own unique custom food hamper by choosing from a range of food and beverage items.
We are donating R5.00 from every order to charity. Click "learn more" to see which charities we support.
I just wanted to thank you for the help and for the wonderful service you have provided. My daughter is thrilled to bits!
Once again thank you for going the extra mile and contacting me and changing the delivery address and date. I really do appreciate it.