Finding the perfect Mother’s Card for Mom is often quite difficult. They may be old fashioned, don’t convey the right message, aren’t relevant, or just too expensive. Making your own Mothers Day card has many benefits. Not only will it be fun and give you a sense of accomplishment, but it will be personalised and Mom will really appreciate the extra effort you went to for her. Continue reading
Tag Archives: DIY Crafts
- Buying Valentine’s Day Flowers and Avoiding Disappointment
- What to Buy for Valentine’s Day 2018
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas & Tips for Ordering Online
- The Sunflower Fund: Ambassadors of Hope
- Choosing the Right Colour Flowers for Your Wedding
- The Ultimate Wedding Flower Guide
- 7 Interesting Facts About Father's Day [Infographic]
- Flowers for Africa is Rebranding: The Full Story
- Is It Safe to Order Flowers Online?
- DIY Mother's Day Card Tutorial
Create your own unique custom flower arrangement by choosing from a range of flowers and colours.
Create your own unique custom food hamper by choosing from a range of food and beverage items.
We are donating R5.00 from every order to charity. Click "learn more" to see which charities we support.
To the florist,
Thank you very much for the prompt attention to this order. We had a note from our friend who just got to Cape Town from Canada in time for her mother’s funeral that the lovely flower arrangement you put together arrived at her sister’s house just as they were returning from the service and they were very appreciative.
Thanks again for the excellent service.
David and Julie