Finding the perfect Mother’s Card for Mom is often quite difficult. They may be old fashioned, don’t convey the right message, aren’t relevant, or just too expensive. Making your own Mothers Day card has many benefits. Not only will it be fun and give you a sense of accomplishment, but it will be personalised and Mom will really appreciate the extra effort you went to for her. Continue reading
DIY Flowers & Crafts
- Buying Valentine’s Day Flowers and Avoiding Disappointment
- What to Buy for Valentine’s Day 2019
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas & Tips for Ordering Online
- The Sunflower Fund: Ambassadors of Hope
- Choosing the Right Colour Flowers for Your Wedding
- The Ultimate Wedding Flower Guide
- 7 Interesting Facts About Father's Day [Infographic]
- Flowers for Africa is Rebranding: The Full Story
- Is It Safe to Order Flowers Online?
- DIY Mother's Day Card Tutorial
Create your own unique custom flower arrangement by choosing from a range of flowers and colours.
Create your own unique custom food hamper by choosing from a range of food and beverage items.
We are donating R5.00 from every order to charity. Click "learn more" to see which charities we support.
Good morning Brendon and Lize
A huge thank you for the beautiful arrangements, such amazing service and the swift delivery to the 2 awesome ladies who received them.
I am so impressed will continue to use your business and will spread the word around to whoever I know in New Zealand who would need floral arrangements done in Durban.
God bless and have a great day,