In case you didn’t know, Mother’s Day in South Africa falls on Sunday, 12 May 2019. While mom’s should be appreciated every day for all they do for us, Mother’s Day is the one day in the year that we should pull out all the stops to make sure mom feels loved and appreciated. Continue reading
Tag Archives: Mothers Day Tips
- What to Buy for Valentine’s Day 2021
- Buying Valentine’s Day Flowers and Avoiding Disappointment
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas & Tips for Ordering Online
- The Sunflower Fund: Ambassadors of Hope
- Choosing the Right Colour Flowers for Your Wedding
- The Ultimate Wedding Flower Guide
- 7 Interesting Facts About Father's Day [Infographic]
- Flowers for Africa is Rebranding: The Full Story
- Is It Safe to Order Flowers Online?
- DIY Mother's Day Card Tutorial
Create your own unique custom flower arrangement by choosing from a range of flowers and colours.
Create your own unique custom food hamper by choosing from a range of food and beverage items.
We are donating R5.00 from every order to charity. Click "learn more" to see which charities we support.
My mom received her flowers on the date specified and the ones I ordered. There was concerns that the florist in Port Elizabeth wouldn’t have stock of tulips but the correct bouquet was duly delivered on time. Thank you!
I am a very happy customer.