Finding the perfect Mother’s Card for Mom is often quite difficult. They may be old fashioned, don’t convey the right message, aren’t relevant, or just too expensive. Making your own Mothers Day card has many benefits. Not only will it be fun and give you a sense of accomplishment, but it will be personalised and Mom will really appreciate the extra effort you went to for her. Continue reading
Tag Archives: Tutorials
- What to Buy for Valentine’s Day 2019
- Buying Valentine’s Day Flowers and Avoiding Disappointment
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas & Tips for Ordering Online
- The Sunflower Fund: Ambassadors of Hope
- Choosing the Right Colour Flowers for Your Wedding
- The Ultimate Wedding Flower Guide
- 7 Interesting Facts About Father's Day [Infographic]
- Flowers for Africa is Rebranding: The Full Story
- Is It Safe to Order Flowers Online?
- DIY Mother's Day Card Tutorial
Create your own unique custom flower arrangement by choosing from a range of flowers and colours.
Create your own unique custom food hamper by choosing from a range of food and beverage items.
We are donating R5.00 from every order to charity. Click "learn more" to see which charities we support.
Dear team member,
Thank you for the beautiful arrangement of flowers you delivered to a relative of ours in Waterfall, Durban last Friday. Family members sent us a photo of the flowers and the lovely pink shades of the roses, carnations, lilies and peace lilies were just perfect.
The flowers were particularly suitable for an intimate church service to farewell a family member who had passed away recently.
We will certainly recommend your company to family and friends. Thank you once again,