Finding the perfect Mother’s Card for Mom is often quite difficult. They may be old fashioned, don’t convey the right message, aren’t relevant, or just too expensive. Making your own Mothers Day card has many benefits. Not only will it be fun and give you a sense of accomplishment, but it will be personalised and Mom will really appreciate the extra effort you went to for her. Continue reading
Tag Archives: Tutorials
- What to Buy for Valentine’s Day 2020
- Buying Valentine’s Day Flowers and Avoiding Disappointment
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas & Tips for Ordering Online
- The Sunflower Fund: Ambassadors of Hope
- Choosing the Right Colour Flowers for Your Wedding
- The Ultimate Wedding Flower Guide
- 7 Interesting Facts About Father's Day [Infographic]
- Flowers for Africa is Rebranding: The Full Story
- Is It Safe to Order Flowers Online?
- DIY Mother's Day Card Tutorial
Create your own unique custom flower arrangement by choosing from a range of flowers and colours.
Create your own unique custom food hamper by choosing from a range of food and beverage items.
We are donating R5.00 from every order to charity. Click "learn more" to see which charities we support.
Repeating the WOW factor!
Lizé is a star. She provided flowers for my wife on the day she arrived in Durban, when she went out for her father's funeral. They were very attractive and helped fill a big hole, especially important when you are a Daddy's Girl and he is no longer there!
Just sent flowers to a lovely lady well into her 80s who phoned to say thanks - she sounded like an 18 year old! She was so appreciative.
Fantastic service, great taste, reasonable prices, and working so very hard to deliver special thoughts to special people ------- Well done F4A (FlowersforAfrica)