Most brides have a colour scheme in mind for their wedding, but have no idea which flowers are available in their colours. You find the most beautiful flower creations on the internet and in Bridal Magazines, but unfortunately for South African brides, most of those flowers are not always available here. Continue reading
Tag Archives: Wedding Flower Colours
- What to Buy for Valentine’s Day 2020
- Buying Valentine’s Day Flowers and Avoiding Disappointment
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas & Tips for Ordering Online
- The Sunflower Fund: Ambassadors of Hope
- Choosing the Right Colour Flowers for Your Wedding
- The Ultimate Wedding Flower Guide
- 7 Interesting Facts About Father's Day [Infographic]
- Flowers for Africa is Rebranding: The Full Story
- Is It Safe to Order Flowers Online?
- DIY Mother's Day Card Tutorial
Create your own unique custom flower arrangement by choosing from a range of flowers and colours.
Create your own unique custom food hamper by choosing from a range of food and beverage items.
We are donating R5.00 from every order to charity. Click "learn more" to see which charities we support.
I ordered the pink roses online for my daughter in Stellenbosch for her birthday 27/09. When the florist there delivered peach roses I queried the change in colour with Lize from Flowers for Africa (inMotion Flowers) and she confirmed that they should have delivered pink roses not peach and would look into the matter for me.
Today 28/09 my daughter received another bunch of roses (pink) at no extra costs to us.
I am impressed beyond words with the level of customer satisfaction this company delivers.
It is not the first time I've ordered flowers through them and it certainly is not the last time either.
Thank you soooo much to Lize for the absolute professional and caring manner in which you dealt with me.
Be sure that I will not stop talking about the great service delivery to all my friends, family and colleagues.
A very, very happy client.
Charmaine de Wit